Rules And Regulations Of The School
Date Of Payment Of Tuition Fees
The tution fees must be paid on or before 7th of the month without fine. A fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged from defaulters after 7th till the end of the month. A fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged if the school fees are paid within the next month. Name will be struck off the rolls if dues are not paid within three months. Such defaulters shall have to pay re-admission charges along with all arear dues.
Attendance and Withdrawal :
- 75% of the total attendance during a session is compulsory.
- Shortage of attendance upto 15% may be condoned by the Principal on medical ground.
- For Continuous absence of a child for 15 days or more, the name may be struck off without any notice.
- A student may be withdraw from school at any time if the authorities are satisfied that such withdrawl is necessary in the interest of the school.
- A fine of Rs. 10/- per day for unauthorised absence will be imposed. Unauthorised absence means absence without proper application with neccessary andorsement by the parents.