Rules And Regulations Of The School
How to Apply:
Prescribed application forms for admission to Nursery class is will be issued by the school office on payment Rs. 100/- on working days. Application form completed in all respects will be received by the school office along with following documents.
- Birth certificate from the Municipality or Panchayat.
- Transfer certificate from the previous school(for admission to class-II and above). Certificate issued must be countersigned by the District Inspector or Schools or Circle Inspector of Schools or the Circle Inspector of Schools.
- Attested copies of mark-sheet showing the performance of the student in the previous class.
- Two recent passport size photographs of the student.
- Money receipt must be attached to the application form.
Student seeking admission to class I and above are to appear at the entrance tests to adjudge their standard of performance. Each student is required to secure atleast 40% marks in each of the subjects of examination.
COMMENCEMENT OF SESSION :
The academic session is from 1st April to 31st March.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED
- The name and date of birth of student once recorded the school register is final and cannot be changed.
- The Parent/guardians will have to give an undertaking to the effect that the date of birth and name entered by him.her in the application form is final and the he/she shall not apply for any change in it at any time in future.
AGE FOR ADMISSION TO VARIOUS CLASSES:
(31st May will be counted as the reference date)
Lower Nursery 3+
Upper Nursery 4+
Standard I 5+
Standard II 6+
Standard III 7+
Standard IV 8+
Standard V 9+
Standard VI 10+
Standard VII 11+
Standard VIII 12+
Standard IX 13+